E- commerce Strategy
Time & Location
About the Event
Marketing services can be very costly and out of budget for small and start-up businesses. After seeing this problem, again and again, CEO Dayana Brown of Wallspop Group created The Village Brand to provide business owners with the knowledge and expertise to create their business’s marketing strategy. The Village Brand offers 6 month semi yearly programs that assist business owners in creating their marketing strategies. The company offers two programs, one detailing marketing strategy and the other detailing eCommerce. The program includes a monthly class in which you will be provided with steps of creating a marketing plan, specialized based on industry, as well as a monthly Zoom call for specific questions and concerns. Every month enrollees will have homework in which they’ll follow the steps provided in the blueprint to create their strategies. At the end of the 6 months, business owners can implement their strategies themselves, or sign up to have their strategy executed by the Wallspop Group team. The Village Brand is offered at only $99 a month, making it affordable for small businesses to establish their marketing and eCommerce strategies without breaking the bank. The program will launch in person in Atlanta, GA on April 3, 2021, and virtually April 6, 2021. If you are interested in learning more or signing up for the program, text “mybrand” to (470) 280-8982.
In-Person Program Features
- Hands-on marketing/eCommerce development
- A personalized roadmap and specific instructions to develop your strategies.
- A two hour class on the first Saturday of every month (1st Saturday will be virtual)
- Access to an hour monthly Zoom call on the third Saturday of each month with the team for specific questions you submit.
- The opportunity to come to class an hour early to ask extra questions and gain extra insight.
- Have your company featured on the website after the completion of the 6-month course.
- The option to continue the service after six months to ask questions and gain more insight.
- Small class sizes in alignment with COVID 19 guidelines and for maximum personalization